Monday, October 26, 2015

Help a growing dream Going to college


Goal: To reach 5,500. through fund raising to get into and pay for college so I could seek my A.D in computer science.

Why: Because I have a passion for Computers ever since I was a little kid. Building them,Programming, video and graphic designs along with coming up with my own websites have also been a hobby of mine. Now I want to use the knownledge I know and put it to good use and help others in life. But I'm a father of a amazing 5yrs old little boy and live paycheck to paycheck to pay bills and support his needs. So I don't have the funds needed to go back to school to get my degree this is why I turned to this. I'm not asking alot just what you guys could spare to help me reach my goals is enough to better not only my life but also help me better my sons life so he has a reason to be proud of me when he gets older.
I also want to use my skills to help those around the world that are in the same boat as me in the future. By giving back to not only homeless people but to all those that also struggle living paycheck to paycheck. By creating programs that will teach computer skills, Job readiness, resume building and giving them the tools along with research needed to help them find jobs. I feel change starts with us so I want to go back to school and get the proper knownlegde and put it to great use. They are so many people that want to do better in their lifes but don't have a direction or a path to go on I want to be able to give them a direction to choose. Even is it helps one person all we need is one person to spark the flames in others and help them seek a future for themselfs.
Just like I'm doing here at this very moment. Everyone in this world has potential to be great if guided in the right path.

So if you took your time to read this then I thank you.If you would like to help then bless you, bless all of you anything helps for making my dreams come true.
Share,like and support this moment #changebeginswithus

No comments:

Post a Comment